Real estate moves quickly. If you’re not ready to hop aboard, you might just miss the train.
As a property investor, you want to be first in line for the properties that match your investment strategies and bring you maximum profit potential.
Use a Real Estate Wholesaler to Find Properties Fast
To easily find investment properties, use a property wholesaler. A property wholesaler searches, negotiates and places contracts on homes that fit the mold as an investment opportunity. They are experts in finding the best real estate deals and know the ins and outs of contracting.
An overview of how a deal for a wholesale property works:
- The wholesaler searches and contracts properties that have investment potential, such as a fix and flip or buy and hold.
- The wholesaler markets the properties specifically to investors. At Catalyst, we send emails out to investors who sign up for our wholesale e-newsletter. If you’re interested, sign up here to get our available properties first.
- An investor with preapproved financing, typically a hard money loan, then makes a deal with the wholesaler and closes on the property.
- The investor puts in place his investment strategy and capitalizes on the property.
Simply put, it’s convenient. Many property investors work with wholesalers because it saves them the time and money involved in searching, negotiating and contracting. They can instead focus on rehab work and profitability.
Move Quick with Loan Financing and Property Closing
When a wholesale property lands in your lap, the last thing you want is to miss the train because you didn’t have financing approved to secure the deal.
Waiting for a traditional loan can be a lot like waiting for a busy train. You’re closed out before you even had a chance. You never reach your destination.
This is why real estate investors turn to hard money lenders. Hard money loans are short-term, real estate-backed loan used to acquire investment properties. They are designed for investors looking to quickly flip a property for profit.
Realize Your Return Even Faster with a Hard Money Loan
With a hard money loan, you can avoid the speed bumps often faced with other lending options.
In fact, wholesalers will only sell to those with either a cash offer or an approved hard money loan. Getting preapproved for a hard money loan can help you avoid missing out on that wholesale deal of a lifetime.
Why Use Hard Money?
- Speed. Hard money lenders are more interested in the value of your property and your property investment. Therefore, they don’t need to go through your loan application and financial history with a fine-toothed comb. This is what makes hard money loans perfect for the investor focused on collateral. Once you have a relationship with a lender, the process can move quick and smooth, giving you an edge on closing deals fast.
- Flexibility. Hard money loans are often more flexible than traditional loans. Lenders evaluate each situation individually based on the investment opportunity. Depending on the situation, they may be able to make adjustments to fit what works for you. This is unlikely to happen with a traditional loan and complex underwriting process.
- Fast Profit. Hard money loans are designed to be short-term loans. They get you cash fast, so you can jump on an investment opportunity and make a profit. Even with a higher interest rate than a traditional loan, a hard money loan can still equal a higher profit. This is due to the shorter term -- and it opens the door for other investment opportunities.
- Opportunity. Most properties in poor condition will not qualify for conventional financing, and oftentimes, the best opportunities come from the ugliest houses.
Hit the Fast Track to Opportunity
Don’t wait in line while the train passes you by. Get on a wholesale real estate list today and get pre approved for a hard money loan. A hard money loan is a perfect fit for investors who are ready to move, have a plan of action and want to see their investment paying off fast.
Catalyst Funding is a hard money lender located in Houston, Texas. As active real estate investors ourselves, we also have wholesale properties available through our parent company, Saxum Real Estate.
For more information on our wholesale properties and hard money loans, contact Catalyst today. 832.648.3626