The Borrower Portal is where you will be able to see the progress of your loan(s), submit for draws, and have lots of other great features! You will receive an email for you to create your portal. Once created your portal is open and you can access all of its features.
- ACH Info – Here you can enter all your ACH info through a secure portal. This will allow you to receive your draw funds electronically and set your account up on Auto-Pay. ACH payments must be set up in the name of the company or borrower who closes the loan. As a reminder, all Catalyst loans are set up on auto-pay and the. Click here for a step-by-step guide.
- Needs List – See a list of items we still need from you to close your loan. These can be uploaded directly to your secure portal without the risk of emailing documents.
- Loan Status – This tab will give you up to the minute updates on your loan and where it is in the process.
- 1098 Forms – You will be able to request an electronic copy of your 1098 tax form.
- Draw Requests – You will be able to submit for a draw electronically using the portal. No more scanning or emails. Simply login to your portal, click what’s ready and we’ll come out to inspect! Please note draw requests will be paid via ACH unless a check is requested. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.
- Credit Card – Submit your credit card info for your appraisal securely.