Our Non-Conventional product is for investors that want to build long-term wealth by adding rental properties, but cannot qualify for conventional financing or prefer the flexibility and increased liability protection. You could be self-employed or have already reached your conventional maximum property limit. Whatever the case may be, with this product you can buy rental properties at very competitive rates and terms.
Program Highlights Include:
- Minimal Asset Documentation Required
- Purchase or Cash-Out options available
- Property may not have to be leased to qualify
- No Income Verification options available
- No limit on the number of properties financed
- & Much More! Contact one of our loan officers for more!
The Catalyst Group at SecurityNational Mortgage company is our permanent financing arm.
Wade Comeaux is Founder and President of Catalyst Funding and leads the Catalyst Group at SecurityNational Mortgage Company.
SecurityNational Mortgage Company, a nationally recognized Mortgage Lender, is one of the most trusted and respected lenders in the industry.
SecurityNational Mortgage Company (SNMC) was started in 1993 and is a subsidiary of Security National Financial Corp. who is publicly traded on the NASDAQ (symbol: SNFCA). SNMC is ranked as a ‘Top 50 Mortgage Lender’ by Scotsman Guide and Mortgage Executive Magazine. Being a Fannie Mae Direct lender, SNMC has a full suite of products and best in class customer service. We understand and appreciate buy and hold investors and have significant expertise navigating the challenges presented by owning multiple properties and unique income documentation situations.
Hard Money to Conventional
Rental Property Lenders
- Improved pricing for long-term relationships
- Help you obtain long-term lending approval
- Approvals good for 6 months
- Borrow up to 75% of ARV (after repair value)
- Six-month term with the option of extending up to 12 months
For investors who are new to real estate financing, Catalyst Funding offers one-on-one consultations to discuss your goals and expectations for new projects. When it’s time for your loan to close, here is what we need:
- Proof of funds (minimum six months of interest payments)
- We will run your personal credit (no minimum FICO required)
- LLC, LP or Corporation documents (if applicable)
- Property purchase agreement (if you already have a deal)
- Property rehab scope of work (if you already have a deal)