As a property investor, you are likely juggling many balls at one time as you take on a rehab or renovation project.
From making quick investment decisions and hiring contractors to possible rehab roadblocks, your investment outcome relies on you making the right decisions at the right time, keeping the project moving forward.
One stumbling block you don’t need is in lending.
A Hard Money Lender You Can Trust
The best way to avoid this is to find a hard money lender you can trust and have confidence in.
Use these tips to find that perfect lender for you:
- Check out the company website to gain valuable background information.
- Ask real estate agents for referrals.
- Does the company also invest in homes? This can lead to additional opportunities, knowledge and expertise in the industry.
- Do they provide valuable resources for investors and as a home buyer?
- Do they continue to keep you in the loop of the industry, updates, information?
- Do they offer guidance and coaching when it comes to investing?
- Can you easily access loan information and applications so you can move quickly when needed?
- Do they answer your questions in timely fashion?
- Do they have testimonials?
Lastly, trust your gut. If you can develop a trusting business relationship with your lender, that is one less ball you need to juggle.
Whether you are new to real estate investing or a seasoned professional, Catalyst Funding can help you secure property financing. Call 832.648.3626 or contact us through our online form to learn more.